For our upcoming Kuzi season we are looking for IKO certified instructors, minimum level 1 + one year of teaching experience.
Start of the season is between the 10th and 15th of June 2018 and it finishes mid of September 2018.
Diani, Galu Beach, is a world class spot, which benefits from a consistent and steady trade wind blowing from S/SE. The wind blows side shore everyday from 10/11am to 5/6pm with an average of 15-25knots. Very tide depending spot: flat, shallow water during low tide with massive space on the beach; choppy water and shore break during the high tide with almost no beach left and little distance to the palm trees.
People, who have experience with teaching in deep water and at wavy spots have an advantage.
H2O Extreme is the only IKO affiliated kite school in Kenya and also offers windsurfing, surfing, SUP and kayaking.
What we expect from our instructors:
- valid IKO certification
- fluent English, any other language such as German, Spanish or French can be a plus
- great listening and verbal communication skills
- ability to work in a team
- encouraging character
- organized with equipment and throughout the lessons
- Positive vibes, pro-active, responsible
- professional working attitude
- experience with surfing and the ability to teach beginners
- free accommodation
- no wind guarantee
- commission based salary
If you are interested in working with us, please send your application (cover letter, CV, IKO diploma, recent photo) via mail to email@example.com before the 10th of March.
We are looking forward to receiving your email!
The H2O Extreme Team